Reptile Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wondering my royals haven't appeared to have been to the toliet for a few weeks is that normal or shall i try a warm bath to see if that can help matters

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
just i ve had troulbe with a previous royal but then that did turn out to have a bacterial infection just trying to put my mind at rest

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Mine usually have little wee's (the urates) after they have digested their food, then have a big stinker of a plop every couple of weeks :lol:

They can hold it in for quite a while though....So I wouldnt worry until it has got to the 2 months stage :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
I wouldnt worry just yet,you'll probably get a little pressie soon. :lol:

·
Registered
21 Posts
samroyal2 said:
just wondering my royals haven't appeared to have been to the toliet for a few weeks is that normal or shall i try a warm bath to see if that can help matters
I no this is your post but i can't find out how to do it lol :lol: THE SHOP SOLD ME A SNAKE WITH EVERYTHING BUT A THEMOMITOR AND LIGHT...WHAT SHOULD I DO?????

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ask the shop why and get the to sort it out maybe give you a light and thermometer at a cheaper rate for the trouble

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
Dave - Pah!!!!!! That's nothing..... wait til you see what they produce when they're over four feet :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
23,539 Posts
amanda75 said:
Dave - Pah!!!!!! That's nothing..... wait til you see what they produce when they're over four feet :lol: :lol: :lol:
don't burst his bubble! he's proud of his turd

1 - 14 of 14 Posts