Reptile Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya,
I have been offered a breeding pair of Moorish Geckos and I must say I am tempted (especially after seing kev132's hatchling pics). Is £40 for a breeding pair a reasonable amount to pay? Also would the offspring be easy to rehome?
I havent kept any geckos before so I'm trying to do as much research as poss before I make a decision. Also can anyone suggest a good care sheet? Everything I read seems to say something different!!!
Thanx
Tanya xx

·
Registered
336 Posts
i think it will be easy enough to rehome them, especially with pics like kevs!

i had a quick look at a couple of care sheets, and they seem fairly hardy but are usually recommended to peeps with a bit of gecko experience, that's why i decided against putting in an ffer for his :) im gonna get some leos first to start me off on my gecko journy, although that is just my choice.

if you are happy you can do it then why not? :) just post plenty of pics
£40 for a pair is good!

·
Registered
818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx for replying.
I have spoken to the lady who has them, she said the eggs last year didnt hatch but she was told that maybe it was just because it was their first breeding and their young.
I'll have to speak to the other half and see what he says!
Tanya xx

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
you can get moorish geckos for as cheap as £10.00 ea but if they are a proven adult pair then it ain't too bad a price (maybe a little expensive but not horrendous.) :)

·
Registered
336 Posts
hehe, ill have if you dont! ;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts