Reptile Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im thinking of getting a rankins from a local petshop (quite a good shop!!) and wondered what they were like to keep?
ive done loads of research but wanted people who had them to tell me what they know...ie what r they like to keep? do they get as tame as beardies and how many would be ok to keep together?
thanks for looking :D :D

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank u very much!!
do they come in the same sort of colour range? ive seen some really tiny babies and they looked like they had red on them but wasnt too sure if it was my eyes!!! :D

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ah bless i bet shes soooo cute...im trying to find some more somewhere so that i could meybe have one of each sex but not related. not much luck so far..will keep looking tho :D

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
that will be gr8 :D

how did u find ordering etc from a website? i ask as im not to sure about doing it!!! i would like to because then i would be able to get my little ones.
but am used to getting all my animals i have by going into shop and being able to handle them first or to pick them out!!!!

or am i living in the dark ages???? :D

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thats what worries me is the travelling..and how they r treated by courrier!! but will def look into it more now thanks :D
glad urs is ok and doing well....whats her name? :D

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
well i can say ive never been to oxford!!! not sure if i really want to travel that far tho! but then u never know if i cant get any joy around here i just may have to do some travelling :D

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i will look at the clasified in a mo thanks..lol
i keep looking and must have missed them...typical

and i thought oxford was further away then that....funny thing tho my partner used to live in wincanton too!!!!! small world even with the reptiles involved.....lol :D :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.