Reptile Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
I've got 3 rankins - they are very cute and just like beardies. At first they are a lot more skittish but at just over a year mine have calmed a lot.

We have some local to us - we're in Oxford - there's some available now in Python's Lair in Abingdon, Oxford (my mate's shop) and also up at Northampton Reptiles they normally have them.

I think I'd rather drive than rely on couriers, though it's the thing in the US. When I got my BCI we drove all the way up to Birkenhead from Oxford - the breeder would have brought her himself otherwise - he doesn't like shipping either.

Just think of it as a day trip - Oxford's got some nice sights and not too many tourists this time of year - there I go, rambling again :roll:

·
Registered
4,200 Posts
Oxford's not all that far from Somerset - think it takes 1 1/2 - 2 hrs drive. My hubby is originally from Somerset (Wincanton area) so we have to make treks there sometimes.

I think beardies and rankins etc seem to be born naturally tame (tolerant) - try a monitor :lol:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.