Reptile Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks ,
Ok here goes, even though i have had over 50 snakes in the past, (I started my ex husband :bash: :rotfl:eek:ut on them but they all went as part of a package :devil:) but i always wanted to keep frogs, in France where i lived till recently, the pet shop had 12 foot set up with all kinds of frogs mixed together, there were tree frogs as well, and this sort of setup has given me a lot of though, but i have to be sensable, (Walk before i can run sort of thing) and so far i have done a lot of reading, the setup i think i like is "Shore line" as well as keeping tree frogs, i plan on setting up a 6ft tanks and have it working right before i even think of getting any livestock, however i really need advice please and also info, does anyone know of any good web sites for me to get some ideas and info also what sort goes well together, love the look of Fire bellied toads, and also poison arrow frogs (So far all i have found is these cant go together) , all for now, thanks for any advice and info, best wishes Sue

·
Registered
41 Posts
I would never advise mixing them at all personally, though some do this and have no problems. My local exotic pet shop mixes Fire bellies with lots of things (just cant think what now, i think they once had them with anoles!). As far as I know white tree frogs and Fire bellied toads will mix with other frogs/toads better than others. Ive also seen zoos mix different types of poison dart frogs together. If this is any help

·
Registered
879 Posts
not sure about frogs but the shop where i got my green anoles they were mixing them with wood terrapins!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts