Reptile Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I now have a spare 42x12x12 tank and would like to get a lizzard or two for it. i have 2 ocellated skinks already but would like something a little bigger and easier to handle, but not something that would outgrow the tank!
If anyone has any good suggestions it would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
how bout a couple of sandfish? still in the skink family and pretty damn cute!? need to have a hot basking spot is bout the only downside!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah they cute, was thinkin maybe somethin a little different. i love bearded dragons but they get too big, the rankins dragons are nice but i only ever seem to see beardies in the pet shops!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Geckos are nice too, especially the leopards!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wohic said:
how about a pait of eyed lizards ?

now they are nice!! never seen them before, how big do they get?

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
those two are adults, they are my breeding pair, they are great lizards, full of character, active, beautiful and easy to care for.
here are some of this years babys at 4 weeks

·
Registered
5,316 Posts
Those things are freaking beautuful!!! What kind of temperament do they have? I always assumed they'd be a bit snappy but they look ok there!

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
they are very handleable and tame down well, quicker than beardies but IMO as tame, just not so laid back, mine come out for handling, eat from my fingers and are generally great fun to be with.

actually he wrote this......

see theres the proof 8)

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
they are well cool, gotta be between them an the rankins!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts