Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have an african grey parrot for sale, female, she has dna certificate, hatch certificate,,hatch;on 9th june 11 so only about 5 months old, comes with a cage, startin to talk, hand tame, very freindly with every1, spends most of his time out of his cage.

Really need a good home for her as me and my other half are out of the house too much and she must get quite lonely, only got her a month ago from a freind of the family but shes ever so lovely, will be sad to see her go but is purely just because she really seems to love alot alot alot of attention.

wanting a fair price, more looking for a quality home.

any questions message me. for a picture message me ur email address.

·
Registered
329 Posts
you still got her?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
who is this roy guy ? .... I've been busy with work at the moment and the bird has been at my nans, times gone quite fast. not really tryed sorting out sellin the bird while i've been sorting some stuff out as the birds been quite happy. I have got lots of messages on here so i'm sure we'll have a home for it now. NO MORE PEOPLE MESSAGE ME ON HERE. am now replying to everyone who has messaged me.

·
Super Moderator
16,634 Posts
hi im roy wont do you mean who is this roy guy ?? im just somone asking about bird
I presume because you asked originally about the bird, but then on 3rd December you said "hi yes i still have her".

Obviously, the OP (ashforduk) is confused (as are others) as the bird has not yet been sold.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Hes a scammer and his partner, dont bother, hes scammed my parents out of money (petrol money) which he promised to bring the parrot to us and the money went into his girlfriends bank account so shes a scammer aswell !! Had plenty of time to give us the money back and still hasn't. dont be fooled like we were cuz he sound genuine.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Hes a scammer and his partner, dont bother, hes scammed my parents out of money (petrol money) which he promised to bring the parrot to us and the money went into his girlfriends bank account so shes a scammer aswell !! Had plenty of time to give us the money back and still hasn't. dont be fooled like we were cuz he sound genuine.
I was thinking it'd be something like that after I just saw his idiotic mistake.

·
Registered
114 Posts
What mistake did you notice ??

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
What mistake did you notice ??
Roy apparently asked for information on the bird, and then someone random asked if the original person had the bird still, and then roy still answered by saying "Yes i still have the bird." Sounds pretty fishy to me.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Oh I wondered what had happened as he had promised to let my Disabled Wife have the Bird as a Companion cos she's virtually housebound, it would have been perfect for her!!! ahh well, back to the drawing board!!!

Warmest Wishes,

John

·
Registered
509 Posts
roy sounds like a bit of an ass :2thumb:

Reactions: 9murphy9
1 - 20 of 20 Posts