Reptile Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hopefully im in the right place, just wondering if anyone knows of a decent care sheet for african greys, tried the search function and cant find anything, and also in the process of scouring google.
Also anyone know or can recommend a decent book on care and behavior? :)

regards
richg : victory:

·
Registered
15,421 Posts
Hopefully im in the right place, just wondering if anyone knows of a decent care sheet for african greys, tried the search function and cant find anything, and also in the process of scouring google.
Also anyone know or can recommend a decent book on care and behavior? :)

regards
richg : victory:
Hi Rich,
Any book by Rosemary Low is a good book. She wrote a new book on Greys about 2 years ago, they have it for sale on www.24parrot.com. She also has books on parrot behaviour, which are great & would be good for you to get, as Greys can sometimes be tricky to understand, behaviour-wise, if you aren't too familiar with parrots.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you very much :) Will defiantly be looking into that one, just bought a cheap one of amazon to get me started,
my parents who want the bird, im just trying to teach them the concept of researching before buying pets like these on a wimp:bash:

·
Premium Member
7,870 Posts
Ive got an Af Grey so feel free to PM me with any questions etc. Col (Zoo-man) is a parrot keeper aswel so he will help too :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts