Reptile Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am looking to sell my african praying mantis.or to trade for something else so im open to what u can offer me inverts, reptiles etc. im not sure on the sex. i got it back in october at 5th instar. eats poops and moults fine. after having it for a while iv made my decision at mantids really aint my thing to be honest. they look cool and all. but also have problems with the mrs not liking it, which is a shame. will include basic set up of tank, spiderbark on base left in, artificial plant. pictures available on my page. iv called him jerry but u can change name lol. he loves to be handled and also likes to fly ( be careful).

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Might be wrong but with the wings and body shape thats an adult male

·
Registered
330 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
70 Posts
?

to be honest buddy, it looks like a male sphodromantis sp, unfortunatly males live only a small amount of time after maturity. i wouldn't want to see you sell it to someone and it die of natural causes within days/weeks. if you find someone who want to buy it to breed knowingly then thats up to them? how long has it had its wings?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
to be honest buddy, it looks like a male sphodromantis sp, unfortunatly males live only a small amount of time after maturity. i wouldn't want to see you sell it to someone and it die of natural causes within days/weeks. if you find someone who want to buy it to breed knowingly then thats up to them? how long has it had its wings?

its had its wings since end of november

1 - 12 of 12 Posts