Reptile Forums banner

African Pygmy Dormice,Harvest mice,Satin Dumbo Rats (Pics!!)

3K views 13 replies 5 participants last post by  basky 
#1 ·
1 pair of African Pygmy Dormice or Micro Squirrels as they are also known.
Great to keep, totaly adorable.
£70 the pair

baby Harvest mice.
uk endangered, very very rare
£45 a pair SOLD
Pic is of dad 'Kurt'

Russian Blue Dumbo Rats
Really super Rare Satins!!! £35 each
het satin £20
normal £15

See less See more
#4 ·
Sorry, Just sorting out pics, had a really busy day moving ponies.

Yes, it's collection only as I can't courier rodents and I don't drive. But I'm happy to come down off the Hills and meet people in Manchester.
Hard to get a good pic of the satin rats with my cam but lekkie and baz have seen them and they saw how satin they are lol

Royals or Leo's would be welcome as swaps if anyone is interested. :lol:

#5 ·
piccie of the babies, I'll take some more in better light later tonight.

#6 ·
took some piccies of the family. 2 are now booked (follow NMC mouse breeder who has been after some for a long time and cup sec told me he was deseprate for some. so he's having 2 girls and a male (fingers crossed) my next litter.
so only have 2 harvest moice babies left now.

Heres the pics from tonight.

#9 ·
Just changed the pic of the dumbos. took some better ones this evening.
here are some more lol

#10 ·
Solo said:
Awww I want Dumbos so much - why can't I be nearer? :cry:
where abouts are you?

I did get 2 dumbos down to nottingham as I have a friend who lives down in Newark and luck would have it she was due with the meat delivery for the dogs and she took them back to hers and they got picked up from her house.
Never know who might be heading down or up your way who could Rat train them. lol

#12 ·
Harvest mice have been sold now.

I do welcome swaps, PM if interested in swap or part ex. lol

#13 ·
So chuffed about the Harvest Mice, so chuffed that I gave a pair away! But they are going to a very very good cause. Cheshire Nature (and he's an NMC member aswell)! How could I even take a penny when this is what I would have loved to have been able to do with them but for the fact I have no release licence! I really am pleased that they will be bred to help restore wild populations! I really am so pleased :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.