Reptile Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
9 week old Female African Pygmy Hedgehog for sale, Chocolate/Grey Algerian. £150 including start up supplies (£120 without)
UKAPH registered.
She is the runt of the litter, she is slightly smaller then her siblings but a good weight for her size, she is extremely friendly and seeks to be touched and petted and is very comfortable being held, wanders all over me!
Her sibilings, a boy and a girl have now gone to their new homes and are just as friendly with their new mom's as they were with me.
I am very proud of my babies.
She is strugling to crunch the very hard dry cat food, so is on a mix of dry cat food, slightly-soaked dry cat food and mealworms as well as some cooked chicken and pets-at-home own brand cat treats.
She is currently residing with her mother.
I dont believe there is anything wrong with her mouth of teeth (it still hurts if she misses the mealworms in her madness to get at them and gets me by mistake lol), she seems to just be strugling with the size and hardness of the pieces compared to the size of her mouth, once the food is in smaller pieces she is fine and very much better with the slightly soaked food.
With the correct foods she will be fine.
Please visit my website for general information on care:
Magicsparks Hedgehogs
(My care page has been reviewed by the UKAPH and given the thumbs up)
She comes with a complete start up kit for £150, please view my website for the contents of this kit.
I also now have Carolina Storm exercise wheels due to arrive in the UK in the next week, these are listed on ebay for pre-order and will dispatch as soon as they arrive.
Any questions please ask.
Thanks

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Little lady still available

Little lady is still available, there has been some interest but no payment has been made and no confirmed sale so she is still available, contact me if interested.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sold

NOW SOLD thanks. I have two females i hope now pregnant and another on 4th attempt to get her pregnant and my other two females will be ready April, but may do one April and the other May to keep litters spread out so that i can spend as much time with them as possible and produce more litters of super cute & affectionate babies like the previous three.
If you would like to go on my waiting list please let me know.
Thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts