Reptile Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i am getting an african pygmy hedghog soon , i have done my research on the net but was wondering what everybody elses set ups where like, if you could take picutres of your hedgehogs enclosures , that would be great , it will give me an idea of what i should have mine like, and how big i should have it

thanks

·
Registered
25,695 Posts
I use indoor rabbit cages. You can get one that's about 4 x 2 from [email protected] for around £50-60 :)

·
Registered
16,933 Posts
Mine are in the critter zone 2 cages, they have toys and a flying saucer wheel a water bowl, and double dish 1 side cat bisuits other side meal worms

They also have a hide each as well which i put fluffy tea towels in for them to sleep in

·
Registered
14,909 Posts
Mine are in the critter zone 2 cages, they have toys and a flying saucer wheel a water bowl, and double dish 1 side cat bisuits other side meal worms

They also have a hide each as well which i put fluffy tea towels in for them to sleep in
i want to be ure hedgehog

·
Pets are a luxury!!!
28,359 Posts
Aph

My boy Elvis is in a Nero 4 cage(5ft long) He has loads of toys, cork bark hollow log, wheel, hide and a bridge.

·
Pets are a luxury!!!
28,359 Posts
Contact alfie99 on here.They were selling Zoozone cages at £30/40 and are only up the road. I bought my gorgeous APH Elvis off them:flrt:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.