Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am a Hobby breeder of African Pygmy Hedgehogs all UKAPH registered

Litter of 5 hoglets born on 11th July 2012 - now two weeks old

1.x male albino (reserved by Sarah)
1 x male albino (reserved by Jess)
1 x male albino
1 x male grey-chocolate
1 x female apricot-brown

All of my hogs are sold at £100 each irrelevant of sex and colour and are UKAPH registered with your chosen name. They come with a copy of their registration certificate, a bag of change over food, care sheet and a bath sachet. They are handled daily from 2/3 weeks of age and once they are seperated from Mum I keep them for a further two weeks. This is to monitor their weight and to check that they are eating properly, weaned, 100% fit and healthy before they leave for their new home.

In order to hold a hoglet i require a deposit of £20 which is non-refundable.

Photos will be posted when the hoglets are 3 weeks old (roughly at the end of the month) - viewings are welcomed once hoglets are 4 weeks old.

For any further information or to be added to the waiting list for specific colour/sex and/or unrelated pairs, please send a pm.

Many thanks.

MC

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
1 x male grey-chocolate (reserved by Katie)

2 hoglets still available - 1 x albino male and 1 x apricot/brown female

I am a Hobby breeder of African Pygmy Hedgehogs all UKAPH registered

Litter of 5 hoglets born on 11th July 2012 - now two weeks old

1 x male albino (reserved by Sarah)
1 x male albino (reserved by Jess)
1 x male albino
1 x male grey-chocolate (reserved by Katie)
1 x female apricot-brown​

All of my hogs are sold at £100 each irrelevant of sex and colour and are UKAPH registered with your chosen name. They come with a copy of their registration certificate, a bag of change over food, care sheet and a bath sachet. They are handled daily from 2/3 weeks of age and once they are seperated from Mum I keep them for a further two weeks. This is to monitor their weight and to check that they are eating properly, weaned, 100% fit and healthy before they leave for their new home.

In order to hold a hoglet i require a deposit of £20 which is non-refundable.

Photos will be posted when the hoglets are 3 weeks old (roughly at the end of the month) - viewings are welcomed once hoglets are 4 weeks old.

For any further information or to be added to the waiting list for specific colour/sex and/or unrelated pairs, please send a pm.

Many thanks.

MC

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.