Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 573 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is an agama thread...for agamas! maybe dragons as well! also i was thinkin that maybe sum1 should make a gecko thread because there isnt one and i think thes sort of threads are really useful.

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
Wheres the thread ?????

·
Registered
7,900 Posts
there are keepers on here I just cant remember there names! I no of people keeping agama agama, Buuterfly and painted

·
Registered
931 Posts
I've seen your agama's name before aswell mate, didn't half crack me up.

As for the agama's, about 10-15years ago when I was younger I had some starred agama's and I loved them, they were one of my first reps and were my first lizards! It's been a while since i've seen any & i've never heard of them on here. I'd really like some more, largely because of nostalgic appeal but because they were so awesome aswell! Does anyone know where I can pick them up??

latin is Laudakia stellio

·
Registered
7,900 Posts
I've seen your agama's name before aswell mate, didn't half crack me up.

As for the agama's, about 10-15years ago when I was younger I had some starred agama's and I loved them, they were one of my first reps and were my first lizards! It's been a while since i've seen any & i've never heard of them on here. I'd really like some more, largely because of nostalgic appeal but because they were so awesome aswell! Does anyone know where I can pick them up??

latin is Laudakia stellio
i think the stellios are on Exotic Pets - Amphibian, Reptile and Invert UK exotic pet shop or phone 01246568390 they will be wc tho but unsure where else they have them. the barrack agama name was thought of by my brother in a name brainstorm a group of us had when i got him. id like to take full credit for it as its absolute genius but unfortunatly my bro outshone me.... thats harder to write than you could imagine :)

·
Registered
7,900 Posts
forgot this thread exisisted so thought id bump it back up :) My atricollis is in this months PRK if you guys want to have a gander

·
Registered
7,900 Posts
Dos anyone on here know much about butterfly agamas? A shop near me had two and they both escaped. How long will they last in a shop in our climate

·
Registered
7,900 Posts
Come on Agama lovers anyone got anything agama related going on??

·
Registered
7,900 Posts

·
Registered
7,900 Posts

·
Banned
33 Posts
very nice pics i like the last one it looks nice it look like a B Dragon lol but i no it is not a B dagon so do not tell me it is not one lol

1 - 20 of 573 Posts