Registered
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nottingham
i can possibly delivery for a percentage of the fuel cost...

·
Premium Member
15,651 Posts
I would say it looks abit brown to be anery? Could be but its not very grey and black has a fair bit of brown.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
the pics was taken under a 500watt incandescent light so that would make the jolly green giant look yellow!!!
al post up a c"ap pic but in normal light so you get the idea of coluoration......

another but still under the same light

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
lol, good comeback

·
Premium Member
15,651 Posts
still doesnt look very anery. Someone posted these pics somewhere else and no one else thought it looked very anery either.

·
Premium Member
15,651 Posts
cornmorphs said:
lol, good comeback
eh?

Anyway thanks for putting those pics up Jack it shows how the suspected anery doesnt look anery. Like I said far too brown. But I can see why someone would think it was anery. Carisma we arent having a go just trying to help you out. They usually look clearer when they are younger and get a bit browner/darker as they age.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Type 2 Anery

I have seen this on other sites. Its definately not a Type 2 Anery, Its tail marking gives it away as well as the colour, All Type 2'sare the blackest of anery's you will ever see.

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
so its just a dark common then ok thanks for the input guys and gals,
any idea if its anything other than a common???
im trying to source the breeder now supposedly it was a female boa breeder from the manchester area i only want the info on the snake??
any ideas

1 - 12 of 12 Posts