Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For sale Nike Air max 95's brand new in box.

I have Red Blue Black and Gold lots of sizes £45 a pair they retail at about £120

Please Note they are not replicas and if you are not satisfied with them iI will refund you.

·
Registered
3,281 Posts
have you got any pics?

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
Do you have blue in an 8, do you take paypal and can you post ?

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes thats not a problem . I can sort it out so with a freind so the money goes into there account as I dont have one.
Postage will not be very much prob £5 and thing under that and I will send the change back with the trainers.

·
Registered
9,035 Posts
yep piccys and sizes please

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
black size 9 please

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Im posting photos up on tuesday when I get my new camera:lol2:

Once people have seen photos then I will start to give out my address and take orders.

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
u got pics of the other colours

·
Registered
508 Posts
I know you state these are not fakes......BUT.......before i buy some, can you tell me what colour is the inner soles? do the barcode numbers on the tongue match the numbers on the box? and is the nike air max logo on the tounge printed or stitched?
Genuinely interested though, what colours you have in size 9?

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
why wat colour shud the insole be and should nike sign be stiched or printed?obviously pm me lol

·
Registered
508 Posts
dont want to jump all over this sellers thread with talk of fakes, as they claim they are genuine nike's!
p

·
Registered
3,460 Posts
I know you state these are not fakes......BUT.......before i buy some, can you tell me what colour is the inner soles? do the barcode numbers on the tongue match the numbers on the box? and is the nike air max logo on the tounge printed or stitched?
Genuinely interested though, what colours you have in size 9?
once these issues have been resolved would like a pair of black size 10 please:2thumb:

·
Registered
409 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hi sorry i have not got back to you sooner.

Ok well this lot of trainers have all been sold however im due to get some TN's and mabie some more airmax 95s in soon and i will give you all the info on them.I have checked them out and from what i know they are real. Just a word of advice to people try not to buy trainers off of ebay as i have had to send lots of pairs back as they were fake and i have been told more than 80% of trainers on ebay are fake.

Take Care

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Hi What colour air max will you have in a size 4 and a size 10 please, and is there any deals on multibuys?:2thumb:

·
Registered
9,035 Posts
Hi sorry i have not got back to you sooner.

Ok well this lot of trainers have all been sold however im due to get some TN's and mabie some more airmax 95s in soon and i will give you all the info on them.I have checked them out and from what i know they are real. Just a word of advice to people try not to buy trainers off of ebay as i have had to send lots of pairs back as they were fake and i have been told more than 80% of trainers on ebay are fake.

Take Care
how much for the TN's what colours and what sizes please

1 - 20 of 21 Posts