Reptile Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,538 Posts
Do you think that if we knew where to get Albino Royals at that price we would tell you?? I think Bob Clark sells them quite cheap!! PM argentine_boa to find out, he's his UK distributor!!:no1:

·
Registered
25,685 Posts
Don't think you will in the UK unless someone needs to sell up pretty fast and it'd be gone in a second at that price.

You may well find them at a similar price to that at Hamm though.

·
Registered
505 Posts
I would say go to hamm or bob clark, i picked my male up for £450 , just need to know where to look .

pete

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
I would say go to hamm or bob clark, i picked my male up for £450 , just need to know where to look .

pete
Hints to where to look?? i would like one and was hoping to get one in dec but o.h hassling me on price and as its him buying it for me he just read the post saw the £450 and said why dont you get one for that ££
if it was me paying i would not really care as much as it been a dream of mine to own one now its almost in reach but aint my money...nothing like unconditional love now is there!!!!:bash:

·
Registered
2,104 Posts
yeah i told him that!! said that £450 was probs lucky find and the price i was quoted was probs best about...trust me when i say its gonna take some convincing him im not just going out to buy the most expensive morphs in the market today...here we go again another few hours i will have to spend showing him other morphs in excess of £2000:bash:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts