Reptile Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are all my beardies bare one because he's been sleeping for the last two months! lol

Donkey..... year old

Gwen.... 6 mnths

Maya.... Now shes a chunkey dragon! Eats like a pig and only 6 mths

These are of Shrek, taken quite a while ago now but seams strange not putting him in! lol

- welshgaz

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
nice bd's :) , Donkeys a well nice colour 8) , good looking viv, are they all in one or seperate? How many in one viv? i'm only asking cos i want a "friend" for my girl, but the gf keeps saying no. :twisted:

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I currently got three females in one 4.5*2*2ft viv', then I have one male in a 3*2*2*ft.... I'll try get some pics of the set ups tonight for you all. Hopefully should have 15 or so babies next week as wel' :p

On my big viv' though I've used plexi glass which has scratched to hell because of the dragons... you'll have to excuse that, i'm going to put glass in it eventually just one of those things to around to doing! lol

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I currently got three females in one 4.5*2*2ft viv', then I have one male in a 3*2*2*ft.... I'll try get some pics of the set ups tonight for you all. Hopefully should have 15 or so babies next week as wel' :p

On my big viv' though I've used plexi glass which has scratched to hell because of the dragons... you'll have to excuse that, i'm going to put glass in it eventually just one of those things to around to doing! lol

·
Registered
3,593 Posts
Awww Garreth!

Maya & Gwen are the spitting image of there Mum!! It's scary! OMG they are so big! Awww and there so cute too! Makes me feel a little proud.

Not a great picture but this is mummy! Snoopy

I love your male beardies! When Gwen & Maya are a decent age i would try pairing them up! Your have fantastic coloured babies.

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Maya really does look like snoopy, the amount of yellow is outstanding... you wouldn't believe the amount of crix she gets through, shes a god damn pig!

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Great beardies :lol: Donkey is gorgeous 8)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts