Reptile Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Due to a very sudden change in personal circumstances I unfortunately have to sell my torts aswell as all equipment :(

As i have to sell them all i am looking for someone who knows their needs to buy them all and equipment if i can which will be reflected in the price to encourage a quick sale....

In total I have 5 Indian Stars and 3 Marginated Tortoise

2 of the Stars are approc 3.5yrs old and are Male, 1 is approx 18months old and Unsexed and the youngest 2 are oct 09's again Unsexed

All 3 margies are Aug 09, unsexed and have the correct A10 Certs, all in my name

All torts VERY healthy and active, with no health issues at all, and fed on weeds, flowers etc with limestone flour and Nutrobal supplementation

Extras included :

2 Mega-Ray MVB's
3 Solar Glo MVB's....all 5 bulbs only used since Nov 09
5 Bulb Holders (large ones)
3 Lamp Stands (large size)
All log hides, bowls etc
Nutrobal/Limestone Flour
Weed/Grass Seeds (plenty of them)
Timers
Digi Thermometer and Hygrometer
1 Black approx 4x2 converted bookcase used as the Margies tort table, with ply base (6ft Star House not available)

Anything else i come across too

People in the know realise there is a heck of a lot of money there, and ideally would like £1250 for the lot..BUT for a quick sale will accept £1000, NO offers

Pics to follow either tonight or tommorow eve

Anyone wanting the lot can have it delivered within a reasonable distance, or i will meet people at a motorway service station etc for collection of goods and payment which is to be cash please

SERIOUS and GENUINE people please, PM if interested

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
3 youngsters, eldest one in middle, weights/size= 2.25nch/36g, 2.25inch/41g, 2.75inch/72g

2 larger males, size/weights= 4.5inch/258g, 4.75inch/320g

Margies, all approx 3nch and 66g, 75g and 76g

Not the greatest pics, i had to get them up for their photo-shoot :)

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ALL Stars on HOLD
Margies and ALL equipment stll available :)
PM any enquiries, thanks

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If anyone interested 3 margies and ALL equipment/extras on the list (apart from 1 bulb/holder and stand, i need these until the stars are gone) for £400, which if you look at what thigs cost it is a MASSIVE saving :)

OR

3 margies for £250
All equipment £200 (apart from what i mentioned above)

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Open to 'serious' offers on equipment and margies, and ideally would prefer the margies to go together :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts