Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
describe your snakes here, like there personality an stuff like that

·
Registered
1,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'vre got a albino corn...he is great never bitten and loves to come out, frowns an whistles in my ear lol, he is bout 5foot, an 4 years old

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
my blokes got a mexi black thats pretty skitty whenever he get him out and tends to musk on him whenever possible, imagine his disgust when my friend Lesley got him out calmed him down & sat there stroking his chin (he normal snaps alot too) it was like the snake was hypnotised, when she stopped doing it he sat there for a sec & then almost kinda shook his head before going on his merry way!!

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
big al, corn, escapologist. narky little bugger coz he spent a while on the run. love the smell of indian food, and likes my fiance more than me.

belle, royal, chills on the couch and watches tv. loves watching my fiance pottering around. sits up gracefully whenever he doin somethin. sits with me to have her belly tickled. she's a tart. definately a mans snake! the most chilled out creature i have ever owned.

G

·
my big burm princess pea....she`s got the best personality ever!

when she wants to be out of the viv 99% of the time i may add lol...she sits at the front and bangs the glass with her head till i open the glass...when i do she climbs straight up me and cuddles me...she sits on me all night...she loves been out.

she`s really cheaky too....when you try to puut her back in...what a performance....she quick and tries to get out lol

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
Ive recently had to cut right back so this is easier than it once was.. :lol:
Lake - False water cobra - A complete pussycat and really very anti-FWC in temperament, until feeding time that is. She has to be my absolute favourite (shhhhh, dont tell the others!)

Jacko...western hognose. A complete thicko, but lovely nonetheless! Loves to hiss at uncle Tim :lol: :lol: but a real softy and super nosey most of the time.

Ive had a few snakes that didnt have quite the angelic attitude of these 2, but at the minute these are my "keepers"

·
Registered
213 Posts
Well, I have Milton, a 2-3 year old snow corn for 3 weeks now. I think I fell in love with him because of his personality. He is the quietest, most indifferent snake I've ever come across. You can stick your hand in, without warning and even touch him and he doesn't care. Sudden movements don't bother him. You can pass him from person to person and he's indifferent. He seems to love attention. His hobbies include hiding in my shoes and being my baby :)

He does, however, know when it's time to go back in his viv and does everything in his power to get out of going back in! :lol:

·
Banned
1,685 Posts
well av only had argo since november, but she is lovely natured wee carolina corn. she thinks everytime i sit down she should get out, and she usually does. she likes climbing over me and flicks my face wi her tongue. like princess p its a pantomime trying to get her back in. got a wee anery corn yesterday, so still to find out her personality.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Hi
Well i've got a beautiful Pine snake, i've had her over 4 years which makes her about 5 and a half, she is now just over 6ft.
She has many different moods, mostly good, bangs to come out and loves a wonder in the garden, all my kids handle her as well as my dogs...she will insist on trying to snuggle up around them, lucky they don't care.
She's only bitten me once , my fault i picked up her rat Ooops.
She's very strong and has busted out a couple of times, in the process of building her another viv.
She does sometimes get nasty and strikes at the speed of light at what ever moves, but hey...we all have our off days.

·
Registered
17,937 Posts
hey ive had my corn snake ozzy a few weeks now hes three and close to four foot long now and hes a curious little thing constantly on the move! loves climbing on his plastic plants i think he likes falling off them too,,tends to do that a lot, he hates his water bowl,,,kind of dropped his tail in it by accident(he looked at me like id crapped on all his prezzies on xmas morn) so funny! had friends round on new yr so it was like pass the snake but he freaked as he wanted his mummy! ha ha

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Monty - Royal - Gorgeous, plain and simple :lol: Pretty colours, and great patterning, not completely dog tame, as that is something I hate with snakes, I prefer to have to be wary. She used to be really snappy when we got her, and I haven't really handled her much since, but she's handleable so thats great with me :lol:

Salient - Royal - The most fantastic looking snake, same temperament as above, but being a complete shite with food. He's a lovely snake though :lol:

Esmerelda - Another Royal - She's only a baby, so she gets handled very little. She is a gorgeous snake though, had a tough start to life, but is nice and fat and healthy now :lol: She's very shy though.

Lust and Desire - Blue Beauties - These two are great :lol: Feisty snappy little things, but I love them so much :lol: They aren't shy in the slightest, but very feisty, and getting to a good handleable size now too

Vanity - Radiated Ratsnake - Complete nutcase! Absolutely mad snake, so quick, she flares her neck out at the slightest thing, and will not hesitate to bite over and over again lol :lol: She is without doubt my favourite :p

Envy - Philodryas Baroni - Gorgeous green snake, she is starting to develop a dark stripe down from her head along the first part of her back. She isn't particularly handleable, extremely fast and agile, but definitely something I have no regrets about getting.

With all my snakes, Id rather have them on the feisty side. I know where I stand with them that way, and I never get complacent. I don't like to handle my snakes anyway, for me it's not what they are there for. But thats a whole different thing :lol:

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
optical illusion said:
Well, I have Milton, a 2-3 year old snow corn for 3 weeks now. I think I fell in love with him because of his personality. He is the quietest, most indifferent snake I've ever come across. You can stick your hand in, without warning and even touch him and he doesn't care. Sudden movements don't bother him. You can pass him from person to person and he's indifferent. He seems to love attention. His hobbies include hiding in my shoes and being my baby :)

He does, however, know when it's time to go back in his viv and does everything in his power to get out of going back in! :lol:
I had a creamsicle called milton!! where'd u come up wi the name, mine was name after where i got him from

great minds..... :wink:

·
Registered
5,198 Posts
Nyoka, A beautiful bright CB06 Royal Python

She is a very placid quiet girl, but LOVES to come out to explore and play.
Hates going back into her viv.
Loves my daughters, and is quite partial to a tickling under her chin.

Favourite food: white mice
Favourite drink: Tap water

·
Registered
4,153 Posts
Otto is a caramel corn hatched july this year. He's only 21.5". Hes a great wee snake really calm when out of his viv. Bit shy though but ive only had him 3 weeks. Had friends down last night, they sat 3 hours and got to see his head, they had been away 10mins and he decides hes wanting out :lol:

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
ok rattler is a classic corn he loves coming out he is gorgeous hate going back in his viv

aphrodite is an amel motley she hates me strikes, rattles an musks

comet is a candycane x sunglow he also hates me strikes an hides but once out for a litlle while he's ok just have to get him first

an luna my gorgeous hypo absolutly wonderful loves being handled by people very good with peeps that never been near a snake she is as nice a snake u'll ever see (in my eyes)

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
well all my lot love being out but think obi my smaller royal gets spoiled a bit more than the others as my g/f tends to take him out as she feels really comfortable with him(mental note keep an eye on those 2) been really lucky they have all been really good and setteled in no probs

·
Registered
213 Posts
skimpy said:
I had a creamsicle called milton!! where'd u come up wi the name, mine was name after where i got him from

great minds..... :wink:
Well, being an equine lover I thought of the famous showjumper Milton, and it kinda coincided with when I got him for the first time and was cleaning his viv with Milton before I introduced him to it :)

And indeed :wink:

·
Registered
110 Posts
Snakes do have such personalities, my corn is having a hate me stage at the moment. but my royal is lovely, she loves coming out, she comes to the viv door in the evenings and i open it and she crawls straight out.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts