Reptile Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who went to see snakes on a plane? i went and to be totally honest i thought it was a very well done film. bit OTT with the snake attacks but i thoroughly enjoyed it, loved the explanations of why the snakes were attacking (use of pheremones etc) and loved samuel l jackson :D

Great film actually, way better than what i was expecting.

Sorry if we've talked about this somewhere else.

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
I STILL havent seen it! Really want to but Paul refuses cause he says I'll ruin it by saying all the snakey facts are wrong :lol:

Met a nice guy the other day who has started researching boas off the back of the film cause he liked the snakes so much though, so maybe it will do something for the hobby after all?!

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
You giving it the thumbs up after saying you weren't going to see it?? :lol: Well i think you said that anyway... is it one of those films you have to forget everything you know about snakes to enjoy it though?

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I went to see it on Sunday night - was very amused by it and laughed lots!! At least they did have the snake expert guy point out that 'normal' snakes don't attack without provocation and he called them venomous unlike the rest of the cast calling the poisonous.

Was funny with the shots of them crawling past people's legs where they were all corns / milks / kings.... guess that was cheaper than CGI!! Got rather upset at what the air steward did to the poor ickle milk snake though!!!

Liked the big one's crocodile smile though - is that like your king's smile Blazey??

·
Banned
5,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yes it does smile like that. i thought it was a bit lame how they used the typical types of snakes us guys keep, i said to my mate, oh look i have one of those, lol. I liked the expert guy in the film, it meant that people who didnt know were told by someone labelled as an 'expert' that the snakes, even the venomous, wouldnt attack in normal circumstances. Maybe people will see the funny side of the film, which i certainly did, and realise snakes arent all that bad after all.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts