Reptile Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, so I guess the frog with anole thing was a bad idea but is there anyway I can put a skink in there instead with my 2 green anoles?

Love the looks of the fire skink :mf_dribble:

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
awww looks like i'm sticking with anoles then ay, its just mine at the minute don't seem to have any character what so ever. They sit in one set of leaves all day, I think they are two females, maybe adding a male might perk them up a tad?

·
Registered
5,129 Posts
yeh , wouldnt risk it mate , not totally sure so dont know if im right lol , wouldnt a torkay gecko be okay in with some anoles?

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
awww looks like i'm sticking with anoles then ay, its just mine at the minute don't seem to have any character what so ever. They sit in one set of leaves all day, I think they are two females, maybe adding a male might perk them up a tad?

you can get different types of anoles....

also wouldnt some gecko species..if anything be the safest option?
not encouraging it just saying...

·
Registered
3,103 Posts

Get something different then, if you don't like anoles!:lol2:

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They are adults, had a big disaster and lost 2 :( (had sand originally in the tank). I'm thinking there must be something wrong with the setup as they are supposed to be green yet they are always brown, I have only seen them green a couple of times.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
why dont you just buy another tank, then you can put whatever you want in it, instead of trying to find something to go in what you've already got?

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Got no room, still living with parents whilst at college, have a 4ft aquarium downstairs with convict cichlid in, anole tank upstairs with another aquarium.

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
when i got mine someone mentioned long tailed lizards on here to house with them, think it was them anyway. I just keep mine on their own though.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
personally my local reptile store said small skinks or swifts but I will try and get hold of a male anole and some other species of anole.

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
theres a guy called basky in lizards pictures section with anoles. just seen it now. Hes got frogs in his viv so maybe you can PM him and ask him whats best way to set up your anole viv if you really want to try adding more.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts