Reptile Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know where i can get one of these cages from in the uk?

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
someone was selling one with a yemen for £200 on livefoods classifieds somewhere. well i think it was that one!?
but apart from that can't help!
what's it for? (just being curious!?) hear screen and i think chameleon! :D

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol well i dont no if you've seen the classified bit, theres a list of animals for rehoming and on there is a jacksons cham. ive asked for that so fingers crossed. if it all goes ahead ill be talkin to you alot more hehe :D

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
oh yeah that is the confusing one that i didn't understand!!! just got confused! :lol:

you don't need a screen viv...build one like this:

two mesh doors and big vent at the back...aluminium screen is great if you live in florida but not so good for our minging weather! :) just don't hold humidity..

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
A decent flexarium will do you as well if you couldn't be arsed to make one :wink: They are only about £60

·
Registered
336 Posts
i can get the aluminum one, though flexariums or (well) built ones like above are fine (looks good by the way :))

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yeah im goina make one just need a temp one for time being. ive heard of ppl burning the flex ones tho?
do you think a powersun will be ok for it or is normal uv tube better?

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
yeah powersuns may get a little warm for the flex'

I've got a 100w bulb about an inch away from the top of mine and just used a UV bulb as well....

Not the best picture in the world but you get the idea!

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
oh great thanks for that :D

·
Registered
336 Posts
the flex are alot nicer than the metal imho, thats why i only stock the flexarium. plus space wise, you cant beat them (putting it away)

·
Registered
4,123 Posts
Apoca6 said:
the flex are alot nicer than the metal imho, thats why i only stock the flexarium. plus space wise, you cant beat them (putting it away)
putting away? where would the chameleon go!? :lol: :wink:

·
Registered
336 Posts
lol! if its only a temp home then its ideal
basky Posted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:16 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeah im goina make one just need a temp one for time being. ive heard of ppl burning the flex ones tho?
do you think a powersun will be ok for it or is normal uv tube better?

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
lol. :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts