Reptile Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
Well that was good timing, I am off to Majorca in 2 weeks time to look for these in the wild. It will be a struggle in the heatwave there but we shall try our hardest.

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
Will any of these be available soon mate? one of my dream Phibs

·
Registered
4,248 Posts
I've not decided but I may be parting with them some time soon, haven't made my mind up yet.
I imagine there will be a waiting list a mile long if you do. I have a friend who has been after these for over 2 years now.:)

·
Registered
4,266 Posts
I've not decided but I may be parting with them some time soon, haven't made my mind up yet.
If you decide to part with them, please drop me a PM.
Regards, John :mf_dribble:

·
Premium Member
6,104 Posts
Had you had these guys for a while Andrew? Where did they originate? Within the UK?

Just super curious :)

·
Registered
845 Posts
Just got back from a herping trip to Majorca with the prime target being the Majorcan midwife toad. Despite searching some known locations we drew a blank, not helped by the large shed skin of a Viperine snake at one of the sites. We made a few phone calls and met up with a local expert who took us took a secret location where they have been introduced. After a very difficult journey we finally arrived at the location and we soon found 23 adults and hundreds of tadpoles. A very good moment that left 3 herpers feeling very happy:no1:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts