Reptile Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok I'm starting to concentrate on different projects and need the space... I'm reluctantly selling my very first snake Arnold the Amel Corn...

Arbie is a male, just been probed. He has never missed a feed, never struck at me and would make a superb pet snake for someone! He's just over 3 1/2 ft long (i think, i'll confirm when i get home!), 16mths old and taking large mice once a week...

I'll get some pictures on when I get home.... £30

Any questions stick um here or drop me a PM.
EDIT: Before someone asks no courier but could deliver for cost of petrol depending where they are...

Thanks
- welshgaz :cry:

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
I would be very interested, especially if you could meet me at blagdon, or if they could keep him/ her a few days for me :D

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well if you were willing to cover some of the cost of driving down there as well we could do that.... Say an extra tenner??

We could have dinner at the pub! lol

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
if its a girlie then I am definatly intererested :D look forward to the pictures.
Oh and the pub Idea sounds good as well :wink:

would not be til next weekend though if thats ok ? If you are in a hurry to rehome i would understand :( :)

·
Registered
818 Posts
boohoo you beat me to it!!
Tanya xx

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Na no hurry at all... Do you defo need him probed? Its just it costs me a fiver and it will be done by my local shop, I've never probed before and don't have the kit.....

I'm half tempted to say feck it and keep him! He's my first :cry:

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
awwwwwwwww mate if you feel like that about him, keep him, its not like they take up much room, or are expensive to keep , and we can all still meet up at the pup for some scran (but i aint covering your fuel costs !!!)

I have just heard that I have a rehome to collect tomorrow (watch out for pictures !) so 3 new snakes in a week would be greedy :wink:

·
Registered
25,691 Posts
Sent you a PM :D

·
Registered
63 Posts
Gaz, if your looking for somewhere local to rehome and no where else is close I would buy him off you.

If it turned out to be female it would be for myself if not it would go in the shop and to a good home.

If you ever need sexing done let me know,

Craig.

·
Premium Member
15,027 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ok just had someone come around and wanted it if female... it turns out he is a he after probing him! Least I got the name right :D

Anyway took some quick snaps, the bugger is in his tree at the minute so will get better ones once he's out! I don't like ripping his viv dec's apart!

Apparently he has some sunglow in him!? I'm not up with all the corn morphs!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts