Reptile Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a male Amel Striped Corn reluctantly for sale due to financial hardship. Want to see him go to a good home. He's an '07 baby. Not yet in a viv, so selling with tank + bits.

Make me an offer, but a sensible one. will deliver local, but otherwise pick up only.

·
Registered
305 Posts
hi lucy ! its Tiff here Alices oh

im sorry that we could not take it on for you good luck selling if there is anything we can do please let me no !!! (try and persuade alice to let me have the tortoise)

good luck !!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
heya

hey tiff!

what a funny place to run into you! lol.
tis no prblem hopefully got someone interested, but you never know with these things!!!

it's your job to persuade alice if you want a tortoise... but go for it, they have more interest than the snake, but then people realise they are not cheap and run away! ...the tortoises are on here to now x

·
Registered
305 Posts
hey tiff!

what a funny place to run into you! lol.
tis no prblem hopefully got someone interested, but you never know with these things!!!

it's your job to persuade alice if you want a tortoise... but go for it, they have more interest than the snake, but then people realise they are not cheap and run away! ...the tortoises are on here to now x
i will try and butter her up !!! only prob is our poss gravid corn !!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
EARLY '07 corn

forgot to say to anyone reading this... it's an early '07 corn or late '06... not entirely accurate i'm afraid.

He is a very healthy eater, we were advised to feed him 2-3 fuzzies a week and he could probably eat more! lol.

The picture is about 9 months old, he is bigger and longer and certainly better looking ;-) haha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts