Reptile Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name is Marc Kipling and I am in my final year at the University of Derby, studying a Bsc in Zoology. As part of my studies i am required to undertake an independent study module. This can be on anything we wish to study and I am responsible for collecting and analysing my own data and information. The study I have chosen to carry out is the captive breeding of amphibians from around the world. My main objective is to understand what produces the most successful breeding results in captivity. From this I hope to make recommendations to the scientific community on what factors will produce the best results in future captive breeding projects. I have produced a questionnaire which I hope will help me in my investigations and would be grateful if you were able to take a few moments of your time to complete one for me.
If you are able to assist me in my study I can be contacted on the below email and I will send one to you to complete.
If you would like more information on the questionnaire or are interested in learning more about my studies I will gladly assist.
All answers to the questions will be treated as confidential and no third party will have this data. My email address is [email protected] Thank you for your time.

There is also a facebook group set up for this, if anyone wishes to help my study. The link is https://www.facebook.com/groups/790711627627246/

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hi all. Just a quick reminder that I still need data for my university dissertation which is an investigation of amphibians in captivity. If you could please take the time to join captive breeding of amphibians and then complete my questionnaire I will be very grateful. The more data I get the more accurate my report will be.
Any questions please PM me.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Still need data thank you

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts