Reptile Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My mate owns a pet shop so I can get him to order things in for me at trade prices, so was just wondering if anyone knows any good reptile/amphibian wholesale websites for shop owners to order from?

Thanks Sean

·
Registered
3,223 Posts
I think peregrine livefood do rep and phib wholesale. the prices on their site are for "normal" customers tho so u'll have to email/ring them for a price list.

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think peregrine livefood do rep and phib wholesale. the prices on their site are for "normal" customers tho so u'll have to email/ring them for a price list.
Me mate orders his livefood from there and i have seen the trade prices and they are ridiculous, its like £65 + VAT + postage for a 1-2cm D. azureus theres no way on earth I am paying that :lol2: thanks anyway though.

These have alot of stock, but im mainly after dartfrogs, and they dont seem to sell any :bash: thanks for the suggestion though.

Anyone else know anymore?

·
Registered
9,219 Posts

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
why do people always link to these. Even a quick scan of their website and you can see they are rubbish.

Just have a look for importers and companies. Even with a qucik look on here you can proberly find about 3 holesale companies and 2 importers.

jay
Never thought of looking on here. will have a quick search now : victory:

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
You won't get cheaper than breeders!

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You won't get cheaper than breeders!
I know that Phil, but i dont drive, so im very limited to the distance I can travel to get any :(

·
Registered
6,982 Posts
I have not used these before So cannot say what they are like to deal with.

But WorldWideFauna.com do a variety, but you would need to open an account to find prices and such, but that shouldn't be a problem if your mate has a PSL

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
I thought your mate at the uni was breeding tinc's for a stupidly low price?

There's is me and Dez breeding in Runcorn,bill in prescot.
All selling at the same prices,bill has quite alot of tincs.
And there might be a chance I'm selling a proven male brazil!

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have not used these before So cannot say what they are like to deal with.

But WorldWideFauna.com do a variety, but you would need to open an account to find prices and such, but that shouldn't be a problem if your mate has a PSL
They have a really good selection but unfortunately a $2000 min order :devil:

I thought your mate at the uni was breeding tinc's for a stupidly low price?

There's is me and Dez breeding in Runcorn,bill in prescot.
All selling at the same prices,bill has quite alot of tincs.
And there might be a chance I'm selling a proven male brazil!
They lost them all during the cold weather and havnt got them breeding yet. I will be getting some off bill hopefully, and was suppost to be getting a few from dez once they morphed, tried contacting him about a week ago but he never got back to me so don't know if he is still selling to me. It's a shame its a male your selling as I need a female, did buy mine as female but since been told it's a male, gutted now :lol2:

·
Registered
501 Posts
there's monkfield but think they are more expensive and have less amphib stock than peregrine.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
Yet Dez has been quite busy-his tads where the ones I have now (they where mine and gave them to him when I sold up but I nicked em back)
I do know the azureus are breeding tho and looking at her last night she's full of eggs again!

I have 3 brazilins here so soon as I have sexed them I'll keep a pair and pass on the one I don't need-may be female yet!

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yet Dez has been quite busy-his tads where the ones I have now (they where mine and gave them to him when I sold up but I nicked em back)
I do know the azureus are breeding tho and looking at her last night she's full of eggs again!

I have 3 brazilins here so soon as I have sexed them I'll keep a pair and pass on the one I don't need-may be female yet!
That'll be why hes ignoring me then, if hes sold them all back to you :lol2: give me a PM if it turns out to be female, also if Dez had another others for sale soon, give me a shout.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
He's really busy with some music gigs he's doing at the min.
I robbed em back-he's a good lad like that ;-)

Yer will give you a shout when I know what's what!

·
Registered
1,995 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
He's really busy with some music gigs he's doing at the min.
I robbed em back-he's a good lad like that ;-)

Yer will give you a shout when I know what's what!
ok sound mate

1 - 16 of 16 Posts