21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
oh my that P albino is beautiful!.

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
looks like you hit on some stunning jungles well done!! im not suprised really kevs jungles are amazing its nice to see the quality has carried on

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Cheers all.

WOW!! :2thumb: When will they be available.: victory:
Not for a while yet mate, not shed yet. : victory:

looks like you hit on some stunning jungles well done!! im not suprised really kevs jungles are amazing its nice to see the quality has carried on
Yeah I was really pleased with the litter, I was hoping the quality would carry on and It sure has :2thumb:

·
Registered
7,924 Posts
That albino paradox is the worst bit of photoshop that I have ever seen :whistling2:

Hope he does well and look forward to seeing updated shopped images of him.

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
I think you should save yourself the embarrassment of having to have that paradox albino in your collection and give it to me. Even before it's shed. The quicker the better really.

On a serious note, they are all absolutely stunning. Congratulations on an amazing bunch of babies. :)

·
Registered
13,987 Posts
Niiiiiiiiiice

·
Registered
7,776 Posts
very odd indeed!! nice litter by the way! :2thumb: the only thing i can think of is that kevs normal female may infact be het kahl and he was not aware of that fact. best talk to kev and ask where the normal female came from. it could be a female he picked up or it could be one he bred which if the case should not be het albino kahl as its sharps that he breeds. as others have pointed out talk to warren as this sort of thing is his field.
very nice paradox which i take shall be a keeper!! :2thumb:

·
Registered
3,297 Posts
Very nice, the Albino is stunning!! As are many of the Jungles.

Gotta say, if your Jungle does have a hidden Albino het, you have just hit the worst odds ever with just the 1 :lol2:

21 - 35 of 35 Posts