not good is it really

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
not good is it really

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
yes how many deogs etc. do you think they eat in the wild its natural fro gods sake! my grans dog was eaten by a croc , she didnt feel vengeful she just accepted that it was part of nature.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Dog

Hi All,

I agree with the above comments.

Miranda, I don't think your gran thought to much about her dog???.

slither61

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Im Slightly Confussed. Whats Going On In The Video?

Did The Guys Kill The Anaconda Because It Ate The Dog? (But i see a dog in the water half way through) If The Snake Aready Ate One, I Wouldn't Be Letting my dog in there with it.

Not Very Good Quality And I Can't Make It Out. Your'll Have To Help me out :p lol. Sorry.

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
I thought the guys where getting the snake off the dog :? I think I would kill the snake too if I was out on a afternoon walk and a snake attacked my dog (if i had one). Im not just going to stand there and watch it get eaten :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
968 Posts
IM NOT STUPID BUT DID THE DOG GET WAY?? AS THATS WOT IT LOOK LIKE TO ME!! DOG LOVE AND SNAKE LOVER BUT STILL WRONG

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
yes my gran did LOVE her dog I find it very nisulting for you to make such a comment, I wouldnt kill the snake but i would be angry because i ove my dogs, I just wouldnt be stupid enough to take my dog near a place where htere was a dog eating snake! :roll:

·
Registered
213 Posts
The dog got away, there was no need to kill it.

However, if my dog didn't get away I wouldn't think twice about slitting that snakes throat open.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Or maybe they wanted to eat the snake or make purses out of it.

Seriously.

Maybe the dog was bait.

·
Registered
137 Posts
i nearly cryed watching that,why didnt the bloody men keep the bloody dogs out of the water?stupid twats.

if they know theres a bloody big snake there,why let the dogs near the water....it infuriates me .

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.