not good is it really

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
not good is it really

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
yes how many deogs etc. do you think they eat in the wild its natural fro gods sake! my grans dog was eaten by a croc , she didnt feel vengeful she just accepted that it was part of nature.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Dog

Hi All,

I agree with the above comments.

Miranda, I don't think your gran thought to much about her dog???.

slither61

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Im Slightly Confussed. Whats Going On In The Video?

Did The Guys Kill The Anaconda Because It Ate The Dog? (But i see a dog in the water half way through) If The Snake Aready Ate One, I Wouldn't Be Letting my dog in there with it.

Not Very Good Quality And I Can't Make It Out. Your'll Have To Help me out :p lol. Sorry.

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
I thought the guys where getting the snake off the dog :? I think I would kill the snake too if I was out on a afternoon walk and a snake attacked my dog (if i had one). Im not just going to stand there and watch it get eaten :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
968 Posts
IM NOT STUPID BUT DID THE DOG GET WAY?? AS THATS WOT IT LOOK LIKE TO ME!! DOG LOVE AND SNAKE LOVER BUT STILL WRONG

·
Registered
8,045 Posts
yes my gran did LOVE her dog I find it very nisulting for you to make such a comment, I wouldnt kill the snake but i would be angry because i ove my dogs, I just wouldnt be stupid enough to take my dog near a place where htere was a dog eating snake! :roll:

·
Registered
213 Posts
The dog got away, there was no need to kill it.

However, if my dog didn't get away I wouldn't think twice about slitting that snakes throat open.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Or maybe they wanted to eat the snake or make purses out of it.

Seriously.

Maybe the dog was bait.

·
Registered
137 Posts
i nearly cryed watching that,why didnt the bloody men keep the bloody dogs out of the water?stupid twats.

if they know theres a bloody big snake there,why let the dogs near the water....it infuriates me .

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
maybe they live out in the wilds too and the dog as just as much right to roam free as the snake. Bet you dont cry walking round asda looking at frozen chicken :roll:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts