Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says, I went into Cold Blooded on Thursday for some mealworms and came away with a Caramel Corn. Today I went in for some crickets and Paul showed me a Candy Corn whose pattern slowly fades going down the body until it's white at the tail, he called it a vanishing corn (?).

Needless to say I was soon persuaded (it didn't take much) to part with my money. I'll post some pics soon.

Lou will go into the details later no doubt but we also bought a disabled Bearded Dragon.

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
I go into our local rep shop on my way home from work just to look around,they've got a lovely looking corn,but my gf would kill me if i brought it home.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
nice one mate

·
Registered
23 Posts
i love cold blooded every reptile i have came from paul in rainham cold blooded, i know what u mean last time we went there we cam home with yeman chameleon paul always persuades us, i wouldnt mind but we come from north london to go there every week for food and normaly another reptile. congrats on the snake it sounds fab cant wait for pics do u know if paul has anymore in shop?

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
congrats on the new snakes :)

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Nice looking crns mate cant wait to see the pics of this vanishing corn?

·
Registered
574 Posts
crosby said:
I know, the place is just too tempting. We go in there once sometimes twice a week for crickets and meal worms and normally spend at least half an hour just looking round.
Same here we go there for one thing and come home with loads more lol
love looking round the shop though, best reptile shop I have been to
8)

G

·
0 Posts
Very nice caramel amte and would love to see pics of the vanishing.

I used to use Cold Blooded alot as we lived in Edmonton and went over most weeks usually coming home with more than just mice.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts