Reptile Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all, I've recently found out that my Anery corn passed on his swimmers to my mum's snowy, before he got handed to me. And I'm just wondering what would it make? I don't know genetics at all :p :2thumb:

Would it be snowy het anerys?
or would the clutch be half anery, half snowy??

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
try looking for snow, i don't think "snowy" is the correct term.
If it is the same as boas a snow is an visual anery albino in which case all the babies from that pairing will be anery het for albino(snow).

hope this helps

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Okey dokes, thanks muchly :p I've heard there are a few names for snow's, snowys, snowface, snowflake etc.

·
Registered
4,789 Posts
there you go, not the same as boas then!

·
Registered
990 Posts
Does the anery have any hets? If it is het amel (which to be honest it prob is) you will get snows out too!

Reactions: Sephiroth

·
Registered
1,481 Posts
Just the one name for snows. The others are probably individual breeders attempts to get more money for a fairly common morph.

Anery to Snow (anery+amel) will give you all aneries het amel at the very least. As amel is a very common het, there is a good chance that your anery is het amel, and so approximately half the clutch could be aneries het amel, and the other half snows.

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Okay thanks all, all this morph talk is making me so excited for when I get to see the new babies!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts