Reptile Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy peeps =] my brother put his lizard into boarding for 2 weeks whilst the lady lizard recovered from laying her eggs and to basically give her a break from him....Today we went to collect him he flared up at my brother something that he's never ever done before, and we got him back home and he started flaring up again and he bit my brother something else he's never done before. All you have to do is go in the room and he starts getting aggressive, and before he was a really tame lizard never got angry or bit anyone it's like its a completely different beardie.

Has anyone experienced this before? Any suggestions on to how to make him less angry and back to his normal self?

Thanksssss

·
Registered
22 Posts
:gasp: Are you sure its the same one !! :lol2:
I put mine in for 5 days when I went away and although he was a bit quiet when he came home (not aggressive, just not eating that well) he settled back in fine now, hope he calms down soon !!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol yeh it's the same one at first I didnt think so but when he got in the tank you can tell it's him lol I dont get why he's changed so much he's been away before for about 12 days and never came back like he has now...its just really odd

·
Registered
802 Posts
Hmm I hope they treated him ok...maybe he's just a bit annoyed from being taken away from his mate...let him see her and see if he perks up then you'll know lol!

·
Registered
11 Posts
angry beardie

it could be due to stress from different enviroments,i put mine into new vivs and they both took a week or so to settle properly

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My brother spoke to the people that worked at the place Moe [lizards name] was staying at, and apparently they handled him (I'm not so sure about that lol) and he's come back a lot thinner than what he was before I'm not saying he was a fatty but he was a big boy...he seemed to calm down a lot and was back on his perch just before the lights went off. Im hoping that in the morning or the next few days he'll turn back to his laid back self I'm quite nervous about feeding him incase he tries to take my fingers off lol

It was just weird seeing him act so vicious, my brother got him out the box in the car Moe took one look at me flared up and went to jump to attack me. Im thinking he was possessed by the devil lol but yeh something in my head just thinks something happened there but I dont know what

1 - 8 of 8 Posts