Reptile Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.silentium.co.nr/

after a relatively long break my website and my jewellery and shiny things are all back up and running!!

selling custom jewellery and quirky shiny things!!

all handmade by me!

and for this week only im haveing a bit of a sale!! so check out the items on the store silentium

and to celebrate this and my come back to my shiny world of shiny things i will give a £10 discount to everyone from rfuk who puts in an order for a custom made torques/neck peice/necklace this week!! (ending on the 26th of july, general prices £40 for classic neck designs and £60 for more built up or complicated designs)

if theres anything you would like that isnt currently in the store just ask!!

and of course the obligatory photos of said shiny things... (full gallery of past designs in the photos section on my website and current designs in the store section.. more designs comeing this week!)

classic torques design..

forky designs...

built up designs....

examples of earings...
poodle dogs

penguins

moo cows

dangley duckies

locking things...

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:flrt:

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
bumping this up for christmas!! now takeing custom orders for christmas.. limited number of custom peices available due to time restraints so ask me early!!!

may also ahve some sale items up on my site so keep an eye out, will be off work and makeing all next week for a few craft stall im doing so please get in touch with requests asap.. and allways check the website!

silentium

·
Registered
2,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bump!! let me know any ideas you have!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.