Reptile Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,
I am looking to book someone to come and give a talk/ bring in exotic animals for handling. As its for a school I really am looking for someone who does this for a living, not a volunteer as they will need CRB check and insurance and payment will have to be invoiced etc. We are in Nottingham so if anyone out there is in travelling distance please pm with details.
Thanks
Emma x

·
Registered
16,933 Posts
Hello,
I am looking to book someone to come and give a talk/ bring in exotic animals for handling. As its for a school I really am looking for someone who does this for a living, not a volunteer as they will need CRB check and insurance and payment will have to be invoiced etc. We are in Nottingham so if anyone out there is in travelling distance please pm with details.
Thanks
Emma x

animal encounters goes under the name of mads_mum now : victory:

·
Pets are a luxury!!!
28,359 Posts
animal encounters goes under the name of mads_mum now : victory:

I think the op actually means they want to have an animal encounter in nottingham not the forum member:lol2: Doesnt vicky do them too? Not sure what area shes in though

·
Registered
16,933 Posts
I think the op actually means they want to have an animal encounter in nottingham not the forum member:lol2: Doesnt vicky do them too? Not sure what area shes in though

Oh well okies lol never mind ha ha

yes vicky does them too

she is usually about in the exotic section on the skunk thread :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts