Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Its much easier to repost than try to explain which ones are sold .....
Offers are considered on all geckos, the worst i can say is no :) TNT courier is available for £35 per order :)
All are females, deposits are needed to secure them if you dont have all the money up front :)
Based in south wales if you would like to collect, or can meet for petrol costs as long as its not a crazy distance away lol

Jungle albino .... £110

Tangerine Jungle Chocolate Albino .... £110

Mack snow poss het alb and patty .... £75

Hypo het jungle albino .... £25

High yellow het Blazing Blizzard with non genetic kink in very end of tail hence price - £15 offers considered :)

And mack patty .... £180

·
Registered
31,364 Posts
amazing quality great prices, and amazing feeders!!! amazing, and so pleased with my lil one! thank you

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
There is also another hypo het jungle albino for sale £25.... i forgot to take a pic of that one :)

·
Registered
947 Posts
jungle albino

ill could give u £100 for tha jungle albino and will need to courier her suffolk can i see some more pictures pls
cheers chimp

·
Registered
947 Posts
p.s gecks on web page

is ure 06 jungle albino on your page for sale if so how much she is gorgeous wb pls

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
is ure 06 jungle albino on your page for sale if so how much she is gorgeous wb pls
will pm u now with regards to the jungle albino, and which one were u talking about on my website? all geckos have reference numbers, and some are sold but are indicated so.

EDIT : sorry i realise what you mean now didnt read it properly ... all the stuff for sale is under the 'available' tag, you are looking at my breeding adults which were used to make this years babies i think. Everything that is for sale except one normal het jungle albino is on this thread.

I have pm'd you now .... wont be able to take more pics until later tonight tho :)

·
Registered
31,364 Posts
pre bed time bumpity bump!

hehe :) good luck :D lilly is such a fat pig, she is so shy she doesnt come out, but she EATS SOOO MUCH not liek my others, and she keeps her viv so clean!! hehre beautiful, so happy :) thank u again :)

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hehe :) good luck :D lilly is such a fat pig, she is so shy she doesnt come out, but she EATS SOOO MUCH not liek my others, and she keeps her viv so clean!! hehre beautiful, so happy :) thank u again :)

good good, give her time and im sure she wont be so shy, you havent had her long, a tiny bit of handling everyday and im sure she will come around, shes prob just scared coz shes in a new place, not that it would put her off her appitite :lol: ur right she is a pig :)

1 - 20 of 27 Posts