Reptile Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...Had a phone call last night from a woman who lives in East Kent, she went to her local pet shop looking for a tortoise :shock: :lol: !!!...After giving her all the usual wrong advice (like they do :roll: !)...The "arsehole" offered her a 5 year old Horsfield tort for a real bargain price of £150.00, he then said to her that the normal price for the tort would have been £400.00 to £500.00, but because the torts eyes were closed, and it was looking a bit worse for wear, he could let her have it for the very special price :evil: !!!...

I think I may have been rather kind by just calling this "arsehole"...an arsehole!!!...T.T. 8)

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
i have a spare bat if u want to borow it
dan
wat a twat

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
so the lady bought the tort when it was looking ill :? 1st timers, right well, dan!! im gunna top you on the bat and offer paul my dads air rifle :wink: :shock: :lol: they are dirty basts and only wnt money, filth..

·
Registered
9,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Daniel, vampire or baseball :wink: ?!...

shootinglou79, No linz, she didnt buy the poor tort, I advised her to research a little 1st, before buying a tort :wink: ...T.T. 8)

·
Registered
1,531 Posts
baseball i also have a couple of rifles but i thought that would be qiuck and pain less
dan

1 - 6 of 6 Posts