Reptile Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right most people know i lost a snake a while ago which ended up being found in my PC tower (sniffed out by his girlfriend)

Well, The other day (wednesday) i noticed the viv door open on one of my tanks, after searching i realized i had lost my most treasured posession, my strawberry snow corn, munch is only 12" long and the sweetest little thing you've ever seen.

As i know it had been 10 hours since i'd opened the viv i never bothered looking to far thinking she had too long a head start. My partner offered to replace her but i wanted my munch back :(

Yesterday morning my mum came round and i gave her my washing basket (i have a nine month old, you try getting it all done lol)

5 minutes ago she just rang me in fits of screaming.................

as she just found munch in the basket YAY

4 days and a 35 mile car journey to another town ..... visiting family for christmas i guess lol

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
happy for ya mate ....

means ma pipes are working lol ...ah well very nearly got a strwb ...lolo

seriously Nige I am glad ya got ihm back ...just shows how clever they are ......musta known it was wash day .

Take care mate and

Hae A Guid ( safe ) New Year

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
seriously Nige I am glad ya got ihm back
Pete,,what you drinkin m8,,,,this is corn-lover not cornmorph :lol:

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i dont know who should be more offended, me or nige lol

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
ooooops MEGA ooooooops so sorry ( oh the shame :!: )

Cheers for the lifeline Jncg , I'm on the voddy , Hic , and read post without the reading glasses ( dam old age )

Hey ya wanna join the club Corn LOVER :?: :?: :?:

ok ah get ma coat .....

Take , Hic , care

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Good idea Pete,,,join the club one post below Corn-Lover,,,,,,you need more corns too,,lol :D :D :D

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
psssssst

( that mean ah'm , hic , redeemed :?: )

Take care

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
some people lol :D

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Congratz On Finding the Lucky Tinker! Maybe You Should Purchase Some Locks For Your Vivs ^^ Says me... :p

·
Registered
137 Posts
awww thats so good,i lost my tiny corn for three weeks and i pulled everything possible out,he showed up a bit thin behind my fish tank.

the best feeling in the world is to find a tiny snake,if you could bottle that feeling it would make millions.

·
Premium Member
62,208 Posts
corn-lover said:
i dont know who should be more offended, me or nige lol
well i blame you, if it wasnt for that beard people would be able to tell us apart, please have a shave :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts