1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9,293 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The thing is, if you read people's comments at the bottom, even the animal rights people are saying that the APA are a disgrace.

I was really looking forward to going to this, day after my birthday, trying to convince O/H to let me have a female friend for my royal. Some :censor: has to come along and try and ruin it!

·
Registered
9,293 Posts
The thing is, if you read people's comments at the bottom, even the animal rights people are saying that the APA are a disgrace.

I was really looking forward to going to this, day after my birthday, trying to convince O/H to let me have a female friend for my royal. Some :censor: has to come along and try and ruin it!
oh yh,i didn't read those.
I know yh! what idiots! This comment made me chuckle though ... "Can remember the last time I saw a little girl attacked and mauled by a leopard gecko" :lol2: ace :2thumb:So true though!.

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
to:censor:ers!
people really need to research their stuff before they spout off!
lets have a reptile show up north instead....are there any up in the NW or NE? sorry to go off topic a little but it got me wondering?

·
Registered
1,350 Posts
come to think of it....don't know who's worse???

the apa or the tw*ts in these councils and companies that are stupid enough to listen to their b*ll*cks without checking up the facts first :gasp::gasp::gasp:

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
the APA are the most pointless comapny in exsistance. They are an insult to true animal charities. The comments below the aricle are fantastic, very mature and well put together. I think most people realise that the majority of herp keepers are responsible, knowledgable and well educated in their field. I don think we have anything to worry about :)

·
Registered
7,900 Posts
come to think of it....don't know who's worse???

the apa or the tw*ts in these councils and companies that are stupid enough to listen to their b*ll*cks without checking up the facts first :gasp::gasp::gasp:
Its not the fact of misguided information but the sheer amount of calls etc they have to deal with. They cancel the shows as its easier as herpers we need to all start ganging up like the antis do and barrage the council with calls and letters whenever they try and cancel. If they do they will get even more from us complaining. It needs to be the easiest of two to ignore the antis, if that made sense

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
Can someone please explain to me how the thread title has changed? :gasp:

Should read something like what a bunch of W Anchors.
Probably changed by a moderator as it was a bit naughty.:blush:

·
Registered
5,197 Posts
Last show 7000 plus people!! for the first time we have enough welly to actually make the Eland tolands of the world sit up and listen to us.

Reptile keeping is evolving! and about time too !!!!!!!!!!!!

Paula :)

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
They are such jack:censor:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Yet you choose to quote my unacceptable words? Why such hostility?

I have had it explained to me by a moderator, and whilst I do not see the difference between what I wrote and what other people do when they put a censored between some letters, when we all know clearly what they mean, I understand that it may have been misguided.

Thread title changed again, thanks to moderator, much better now.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts