Reptile Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just looking to see if there are any around?

Prefer young as possible and MUST be captive bred.

Im in Bristol and unfortunately cant drive so must be very local or delivery possible.

Thanks alot :D

·
Registered
149 Posts
im expecting some babies soon and im only about 45mins away so ill keep you posted if your not in a rush to get one :2thumb:

·
Registered
8,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oooo!! Finally! Do you have any pics of the parents?

Thanks alot :D

EDIT, dont worry just found pics of them :) Beautiful!
When are you expecting the babies?

·
Registered
149 Posts
pm sent :)

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Im hoping for some soon as my female is huge and they were mated in February...this is our first time working with the species though so I wouldnt like to say for certain that we will have them, but we're definitely hoping to! :)

·
Registered
8,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ooo, let me know if you get some please!!! :D
Any idea when they would be due?

Do you know anywhere online that sells that cat food as I can only find it in bulk online!
Thanks alot!

·
Registered
1,755 Posts
Heya,
Well, gestation is anywhere from 3-6 months, so assuming she is actually gravid it could be any time now really..! She is enormous though bless her, so I hope it is soon rather than later.

I found the food here: Almo Nature 6 x 70 g: Great Deals on Almo Nature Cat Food at Zooplus
You have to buy it in minimum of 6 cans I think, but to be fair postage would probably make it pointless for smaller quantities. Other than that I think they stock it at all Petfood Kingdoms, so if you have one near you it might be worth a visit..?

·
Registered
8,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Never heard of a petfood kingdom lol! Will try and see if theres one local to me.
Thanks alot for the link though.
EDIT - only costs £2.90 to ship aswell!!

Shouldnt be too long for her then! Let me know :D Goodluck!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts