Reptile Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just been going through a lot of my old tack and stuff and wondered if anyone on here is into horses? Or indeed would be interested in a black sabre working hunter saddle (18") :lol: I know Sparkle used to ride (maybe still does?) Anyone else?

I have an irish cob called Harry, a big piebald nutjob who goes into kamakazee mode whenever we go hunting. I also use him for working hunter during the summer and general hacking.
Ive also got a bay egyptian arab mare but she's out on loan due to being useless for anything Im interested in! The girl that loans her does endurance on her.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
I used to have a welsh cob called spiral, havnt ridden for years

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
There's only one thing Sparkle "rides" now and its not a horse :lol: :lol: Nowhere round here and we cant afford it.

·
Registered
392 Posts
I used to ride and owned my own horses
Cinders - 15.3 hh Black thoroughbred X mare
Sugar - Skewbald Shetland Mare
Spice - Skewbald Shetland Gelding.

Spice was Sugars foal.

Would love to take up riding again and owning horses again.
Maybe one day ..lol

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
I love horses, but never had one because of lack of space and lack of time to care for one. I'm crap at riding, have ridden a few times but it always seemed that the horse was in control not me :D

There is an open farm around where I live that we can go interact with farm animals such as pigs, sheep, goats, donkeys, cows, horses, etc. We love spending a few hours there feeding them :D

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
horses terrifie me soo much dont no why just the fact they are so big i think ooo scary things donkeys im ok with
manda xx

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
How cool is that Nicky, what a lovely animal :D

·
Registered
10,996 Posts
nicky said:
he's now 10 and i've had him 5 yrs... :D
tha child or the horse? :lol: i remember seein that pic b4 i think

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
the wife's horse came in third today jumping at her 1st show in years....wifey's happy and i........well.....hmmmm....errrrr.....really dont see what the fuss is.

·
Registered
801 Posts
PendleHog said:
Just been going through a lot of my old tack and stuff and wondered if anyone on here is into horses? Or indeed would be interested in a black sabre working hunter saddle (18") :lol: I know Sparkle used to ride (maybe still does?) Anyone else?quote]

Hey Han,

I used to ride, my best friend owns an ex racehorse called Twiggy, affectionately known as Piglet, coz she is an absolute PIG!! Andy tries to do dressage with her but she's a nutter and hates to do as she's told!!

I'll get Andy to ask round the stables bout the saddle tho if u still have it.

Happy Birthday by the way, was catching up on the posts and sorry I missed it!! Hope u had a good day.

And Congrats to Stupac's wife - it's such a nice feeling to achieve something like that!

Cand x

·
Registered
4,867 Posts
my old mans got a horse well his girlfriends its a piebald cob i think :p dont go see it any more got bord of it

·
Registered
3,504 Posts
well she say's thank you...she didnt ride due to being heavily pregnant.but she would have if id had let her...lol...not that i stopped her.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts