Reptile Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
#2 has mojave in there given the round floating alien heads, and yellow bands through the eyes suggest pastel, so banana paste mojave
#3 has spider for sure. Super Banana is an ivory white so you wouldn't see any pattern IMO - but could be wrong. So that would be a banana bumblebee (IMO)

Have no idea on the others

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
#2 has mojave in there given the round floating alien heads, and yellow bands through the eyes suggest pastel, so banana paste mojave
#3 has spider for sure. Super Banana is an ivory white so you wouldn't see any pattern IMO - but could be wrong. So that would be a banana bumblebee (IMO)

Thank you

·
Registered
323 Posts

Super banana isn't a white snake. They're still banana but lighter and don't develop the black spots.

I have a super banana enchi het pied. He's lovely. Much paler than a regular banana.

I think #3 could well be a cinnamon superbanana spider. Possibly. I'm big into banana but not at all into spider!

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
I stand corrected (I did say I wasn't an expert). I know they are part of the allelic complex, so thought the super would produce and ivory looking snake...

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Super banana isn't a white snake. They're still banana but lighter and don't develop the black spots.

I have a super banana enchi het pied. He's lovely. Much paler than a regular banana.

I think #3 could well be a cinnamon superbanana spider. Possibly. I'm big into banana but not at all into spider!
Yeah 3, super banana definitely, i dont like spider either was lucky only 2 have the spider, gene, i seen a super banana bumblebee, this is a lot different and faded, i think now that it also must have enchi cinnamon poss mohave definitely enchi it has faded orange up the side, im definitely thinking 4 is super banana for sure, possibly 2, there pretty similar at first all tho more faded and purple, may not show well in the photo, definitely hit enchi mohave cinnamon banana on 2 and 4, is it super banana tho or some pastel influences, there is no green in the eye however, thank you much appreciated views, still learning as hardly any super combos anywhere
Will you be letting go of any of these pretty cinnamon banana mojaves? Any females?
Yeah there all female, all bananas will be female from these, so letting go of #1 for £550 as she will produce females and rare to get combos in there as well for supers im finding

·
Registered
323 Posts
Yeah there all female, all bananas will be female from these, so letting go of #1 for £550 as she will produce females and rare to get combos in there as well for supers im finding
Yeah I saw #1 on morphmarket, but I don't do the spider gene 😉

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah I saw #1 on morphmarket, but I don't do the spider gene 😉
Yeah i lowered the price as of the spider gene, i dont mind now to be honest, the 2 dont have a woble so thats good, i seen a three gene female spider banana on there, so i think the price is good, my female banana bumblebee only had 2 spiders out of 5 eggs, however its my first clutch so may have to keep all of them 😂

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah i lowered the price as of the spider gene, i dont mind now to be honest, the 2 dont have a woble so thats good, i seen a three gene female spider banana on there, so i think the price is good, my female banana bumblebee only had 2 spiders out of 5 eggs, however its my first clutch so may have to keep all of them 😂
I may let one of the none spiders go, as i have 2 that are similar pretty sure its a five gene animal, and female, so a power house, but also why i want to keep her lol would you be interested if i did?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts