Reptile Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what do I get for a 4-5 year old little boy for his birthday??? my little girls going to his birthday party and I don't wanna look silly if I get something crap but I haven't got a clue??? :?

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Cigarettes and beer :lol: :lol: With the way kids are going nowadays I wouldnt be suprised though :roll:

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
NNY said:
Cigarettes and beer :lol: :lol: With the way kids are going nowadays I wouldnt be suprised though :roll:

:rotfl: can't see his mum being best pleased with that idea thanks tho nny! :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
13,846 Posts
Actually yeah get him some rubber/plastic dinosaurs or lizards. My little boy loves hes but hes only 2. Hes getting a kitchen for his birthday :lol:

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
Mobile phone... or if you're stuck you can do the gift voucher thing :wink:

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah lol I am not sure the condoms are a good idea :shock: :lol:
thats a good idea maxine, maybe some cars or something, could get some cars and chocolate but what if he doesn't eat chocolate, god its so hard these days! :cry:

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
NNY said:

hmmmm lol I am sure his mum would like that, heres a £50 phone for your kid, lol or maybe you mean a toy one lol then thats just cheap! :lol:

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
littlelinnnies said:
NNY said:

hmmmm lol I am sure his mum would like that, heres a £50 phone for your kid, lol or maybe you mean a toy one lol then thats just cheap! :lol:
Yeah toy one.. not a real one :lol: :lol: Or... gift voucher.. gift vouchers solve every problem...

·
Registered
9,611 Posts
an easter egg :lol: :lol: toy cars are always good... or as said before dinosaurs..

·
Registered
3,190 Posts
my nephew is 4 and he is into power rangers marvel mainly hulk and spiderman erm cars areoplanes action figures pretty much about anything boyish if all fails just get a football lol
manda xx

·
Registered
10,996 Posts
well the way things r l8ly id get him a gun for self defence :?

·
Registered
801 Posts
I laways but messy stuff for prezzies, make up for girls in particular, y'know the kiddy ones that they plaster over their face, finger paints, play-doh!! Its hilarious coz the kids love it but the look on the parents face when they think of thier walls, carpet etc is priceless!!

Hope u sorted something out :lol:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts