Reptile Forums banner

Any rat breeders in wirral/ merseyside area?

NW England 
2K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  jenford 
#1 ·
Hi all,

I am currently making plans to get two pals for my male rats Bungle and Bernard.

Mine are mainly white, one with some grey markings so ideally I would like some darker colours/ markings so they all look different, Dumbo and/ or rex would be ideal, but if anyone is breeding rats out there could you get in touch and I can have a chat with you. I am happy to donate money for adopting the little ones, so long as it's a reasonable amount. I will be looking for around January I think.

Cheers! : victory:

#2 ·
ratties

hya we have just had a litter of dumbo's so they will be ready in Jan im expecting them to have black and white markings dad is a black/white hooded mum is a sable white hooded sowill be stunning pics of mum and dad are here if u want a look £6 each for babies or pairs for £10.we are in Blackpool.,

#3 ·
hya we have just had a litter of dumbo's so they will be ready in Jan im expecting them to have black and white markings dad is a black/white hooded mum is a sable white hooded sowill be stunning pics of mum and dad are here if u want a look £6 each for babies or pairs for £10.we are in Blackpool.,
What's sable white hooded?

Hi all,

I am currently making plans to get two pals for my male rats Bungle and Bernard.

Mine are mainly white, one with some grey markings so ideally I would like some darker colours/ markings so they all look different, Dumbo and/ or rex would be ideal, but if anyone is breeding rats out there could you get in touch and I can have a chat with you. I am happy to donate money for adopting the little ones, so long as it's a reasonable amount. I will be looking for around January I think.

Cheers! : victory:
There is Aeris Rattery close to you Home - Aeris Rattery
Also Mercia Rattery Home - Mercia Rattery
And...Me Home - Stovokor Rattery

:2thumb:

#4 ·
I have actually already contacted you at Stovokor! I have emailed so many people I forget which one you are..but my email address is jennyford86@googlemail.com..so I'm not sure if that rings a bell..I have been looking at some of your rats on there and they look incredible!

Thanks for the info.

I think blackpool might be a bbit far for me to the person above! I may have to get the train you see..thanks anyway!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.