Reptile Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm kind of desperate now, i have been keeping my eyes open for tiger salamanders for about a year or two, and I have missed everyone for sale.
It's very annoying... So what i wanted to ask was has anyone got any tigers for sal, or knows someone who might be selling some???

I know that Mark at dartfrog is selling a pair but i have a budgett and can't really afford two along with postage cost.

Thanks

·
Registered
20 Posts
Tiger sals

Try dartfrog.co.uk or pollywog.co.uk also have seen some at Swallow Aquatics in east Harling Suffolk a long way from you I know.

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
Barred tiger sals.

I have an adult pair of barred tiger salamanders and was looking around £100 for the pair if you are interested but would be collection only. (Derbyshire).

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I have an adult pair of barred tiger salamanders and was looking around £100 for the pair if you are interested but would be collection only. (Derbyshire).
Sorry, can't pay £100 and i only have room for one. And you're quite far away :(

·
Registered
2,724 Posts
why pay 100 when you can get a pair of captive bred tigers, for 65 quid including delivery from dartfrog.

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
cold blooded

yes cold blooded had quite a few when i went there a few months back, try giving them a call...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts