Reptile Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone in this forum ever been up close to a 25ft + snake before???
and if so then what was the experiance and emotion like????

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Is there no one????
Aww shame couldve been a good topic....

·
Registered
2,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i suppose being behind glass you dont really get that (holy s:censor:t this thing could kill me) emotion...

·
Registered
1,358 Posts
When snakesnadders were in Leeds they had a massive python that they would let out occaisionally...It was the length of the shop and awsome.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
yes, i went to a reptile zoo when i lived in gibraltar and they had a 28 foot rtic their, i was :censor: scared, but loving it at the same time, i even got to touch it lol bearing in mind i was only 11 thats a pretty good achievment

·
Registered
6,702 Posts
When snakesnadders were in Leeds they had a massive python that they would let out occaisionally...It was the length of the shop and awsome.
Was it the one they named cuddles?

I helped hold a 23 foot retic so not too far of the 25 mark lol
It was an interesting feeling, wasnt too bad until it started hissing at people and tightening its grip a lil
lmao when you have them out you dont really think about how dangerous they are just sort of get on with it if you know
what I mean lol

·
Registered
5,743 Posts
I helped handle a 22ft retic regularly when I lived down south (was a 3 person job) and a couple of large burms 18ft ish in more years but nothing over 25ft as yet.

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
I have, i was about 3 feet away from a 30ft retic. I was behing glass :bash:
really? i thought the biggest one in captivity was 25ft in the states???

Was it the one they named cuddles?

I helped hold a 23 foot retic so not too far of the 25 mark lol
It was an interesting feeling, wasnt too bad until it started hissing at people and tightening its grip a lil
lmao when you have them out you dont really think about how dangerous they are just sort of get on with it if you know
what I mean lol
were was this??????

1 - 12 of 12 Posts