Reptile Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,958 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My first G. lichtenfelderi egg hatched last week! :D Ive noticed a couple of things that are worrying me though - firstly she shed the morning after she hatched (my leos never did that!), and doesnt seem to have shed since, though I could have missed it. Also at a week old she hasnt eaten yet. Ive been offering micro and grade 1 crickets and buffalo worms but non have been eaten yet. Shes digesting her yolk ok as she left a massive poop a few days after she hatched, but nothing since. Just wondering if anyones had any experience with them and can gimme any tips. Finding decent info on these guys is a nightmare :lol:

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Well i would say she is still digesting the yolk, so probs aint hungry, well shedding and pooing are good signs, she will probably poo soon aswell as shed :lol:
There was someone on here who bred them, he was on here along time ago, hasn't been on for along time tho, he bred longtails aswell as CCG's
Not any help i know :lol:

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
I dont breed them but i can tell you that it's normal to shed that soon.
My stenodatylus and green anoles are practically born shedding! or at least shed the same day as hatching. so tiny and cute!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts