Reptile Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello, just joined the site today, was just wondering if any members on the site are breeding any retics this year, was looking for ambon in peticular but intrested in any morph of retic, i own 5 retics already so im well aware of growth potential,etc, also is anyone bringing any retics back from hamm in march?? might be intrested in possible purchases. many thanks stewart

anyone know of good places to buy retics
know of crystal palace reptiles,viper and vine,snaks n adders, imperial retics,

anyone thought of a forum for retic fans,is their an english one?

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
viper and vine have a nice albino in VIPER & VINE give matthew a ring if theres a particular 1 you want and he will be able to sort it

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
I'll have a few this year - normals, tigers, supers and het calico (first 3 in albino aswell). I'll also have bali youngsters.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
hello reticulatus,good to hear from you, you obviously know your retics.
looking to add a tiger to the collection, seem slim on the ground at the min do you sell?,ill try and get a picture to you of my dwarfs, couple of people say they more like kayudai, they have no yellow tinges very gray dark colouration size only 6ft wc 2000.your opinion would be appreciated,
have you been to hamm before, what retics are for sale there,

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
Hi, the vast majority of my retics will not be sold in the UK. There will be no advertising or even letting people know when things have hatched. They will mostly be sent to Germany for sales within Europe, the market is larger there and comprises of a better class of keeper when it comes to big snakes.
If you want any it will be on a strictly pre-order basis with cash payable on delivery. Tigers will be £200 each.

I have been to Hamm before, Bob Clark and Mike willbanks have started to go now so there is usually a reasonable selection.

Hope that helps :)

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
my jampeas? are 6 years old and just six feet long,
i think someone has a jampea 15ft in america, so not sure mine are jampeas, dont take this as gospal but i think kayudai, kalatoa, honey island are some of the smaller ones 6-10 ft then jampeas and balis 12-15 ft then the mainland ones after that, everyone has thier own opinion on sizes etc, but a snake that has the potential to grow to thirty feet, then anything smaller could be a dwarf ??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts