Reptile Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else having or had any problems with ordering vivs off of Herpshack.? Or am I the only one?

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
no fella ya not im in very good contact well i was,apparently there is a delay due to family problems and im am expecting a call today,whats your story

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Have just received e-mail this morning from them.! Viv delivered to wrong address? Should be with me Monday onwards? Hopefully problem solved.?

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
i dunno they could be biding them selfs time because i got an email saying that there was a problem with their foam supplier.very suspicious if you ask me

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
let me know if you hear anymore.....

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
shit! whats the seriousness of that virus coz my norton is out of date??

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
It doesn't appear to be a nasty one going on the info presented by Symantec, my real time protection picked it, that's how I noticed.

It's a couple of years old now, so even if your updates are out of date by a couple of months (or even years) you should be OK.

I would do a system scan of your drives though to be on the safe side.

The virus was detected when I clicked on one of the links on the left hand side of the site, I forget which but I won't be re-visiting to check.

Cheers,

Jason

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
cheers mate,these people best not be con artists they have my money:censor:

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
thanks for that there but f**kin wish i had seen that before!well if i dont get my viv by date said on the 19th of march i am gonna seek legal advice!anyone here know where i stand with this?

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
just wonder where i stand though.cheers anyway

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
cant find them on ebay.do you have a link

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Still no Viv.!?

Have just returned from holiday and still no viv turned up.? Have sent mail to them and will be seeking legal advice come tomorrow should neither my viv or cash reappear.? They've had my cash for over a month now?

My virus scan has picked up there crappy trojan virus too. Don't open any attachments from them......

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Have just returned from holiday and still no viv turned up.? Have sent mail to them and will be seeking legal advice come tomorrow should neither my viv or cash reappear.? They've had my cash for over a month now?

My virus scan has picked up there crappy trojan virus too. Don't open any attachments from them......
i have seeked this advice,not much we can do apart from report to TSA and take them to court,but if more than one of us report them they will be shut down.just out of interest what would that trojan of done to my comp coz my anti virus was out of date untill this week?

·
Registered
296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Ok thats fine, lets see what happens over the next day or so and take it from there.?

Not sure what the trojan would have done, my system has deleted it.?

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
it seems he has been doing this for a long time.from what i know we stand little chance of getting our money back.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.