Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
iv got a female western hognose cb05 and want to concentrate on royals and boas so anyone fancy swapping most live locally to blackpool/preston. or if u wanna come collect then thats fine .she is abit hissy but i think thats cos she is in shed as she has gone quite smooth and dull.

open to offers

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sounds good bit far for me to go though as iv got my daughter all this week then back at work next week.unless u fancy coming here .

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
damn nevermind

also iv got 3 geckos i cant remember the latin name but someone was after some of these a few weeks back. will have them part of the deal too as i bought them for my gf and she not interested and im more into snakes.

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
like i said mate im after swapping (so my missus dont get to spend the money lol) there only cheap geks anyway but was told there sometimes hard to get hold off by my shop.but would really like to swap the snake and either just let the person have them if the want or do a deal for all (snake and geckos).

·
Registered
1,588 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
nat-i dont no i was told something then it turned out not to be them id no the latin if i saw it again. it started with stud......

1 - 20 of 42 Posts